Our South Florida AC Maintenance Techs are Ready to Help
Did you know most manufacturers recommend you service your AC system at least once a year? You could jeopardize your warranty by not having regular maintenance done. This is because manufacturers can deny coverage if you do not properly maintain your equipment. Preventative maintenance is also critical for the longevity of your AC systems.
Consider investing in our Peak Performance Preventative Maintenance agreement. We can keep your system or systems running at an optimal level in South Florida all year long.
Top 10 Benefits of Our Preventative Maintenance
- Fewer costly repairs and inconvenient breakdowns - Professional maintenance can reduce the frequency and expense of repairs.
- Discounted repairs - You receive 15% off on BOTH parts and labor.
- Never receive charges for overtime rates again! - You will never be charged after-hour rates in the event of an emergency AC repair.
- Lower utility costs - Our tune-ups keep your equipment running at peak performance.
- Extended equipment life - Regular maintenance enhances your equipment's lifespan and daily performance, reducing the chance of a premature AC replacement.
- Improved dehumidification - Equipment with dirty coils or filters can lose 40% of capacity and may decrease comfort.
- Improved health - Regular maintenance keeps your system clean and healthy.
- Improved safety - We check all factory safety control, switches and loose wires to reduce hazards.
- Quick response to your call for service - You are given priority status as a Peak Performance customer.
- 24-hour service, 7 days a week - We are there when you need us the most.
Call Our experts at GMC Air Conditioning Services!
By taking advantage of our Peak Performance Preventative Maintenance Agreement, you are ensuring that your AC system receives the attention and care it needs to perform correctly. We have over 30 years of experience and are fully licensed and insured to meet all of your air conditioning needs. We pride ourselves on our honesty, integrity and dependability.
To schedule an estimate, contact us today at (954) 973-5980.