What Are Air Handlers? » « New Home, Old AC? When to Replace
Here is how you can benefit from an AC maintenance agreement, specifically a Peak Performance agreement from GMC.
- Fewer expensive repairs and inconvenient breakdowns - Professional maintenance results in fewer and less costly repairs.
- Quick response to your call for service - As a Peak Performance customer, you are given priority status over other callers.
- Discounted repairs - You will receive a discount of 15% on BOTH parts and labor, should your system require any repairs.
- Never be charged overtime rates again! - As one of our preferred customers, you will not be charged overtime, should a repair be necessary after normal working hours.
- 24-Hour service available 7 days a week - Your comfort is our top priority, and we will be there when you need us.
- Extended Equipment Life - It is a proven fact that regularly scheduled professional maintenance will enhance the lifetime of your HVAC equipment.
- Lower utility costs - Our Peak Performance Tune-Up keeps your equipment running efficiently, which will reduce operating costs, and save you money every month.
- Improved dehumidification - Equipment with dirty coils or filters can lose as much as 40% of their capacity, which can lead to a lack of proper dehumidification.
- Improved health - A clean system is a healthy system. Professional maintenance will keep your system clean.
- Improved safety - As a part of our Peak Performance Tune-Up, we check all factory safety controls and switches, as well as check for frayed and loose wires, which greatly reduces the chance of an electrical short or fire.
Want to discuss getting a tuneup with an AC professional? Call GMC at 954-973-5980.