Book the Best HVAC Tune-Up in Town!
If you want to keep your air conditioner running its best, we encourage you to book our tune-up! By having us come perform preventative maintenance, you can experience a wide range of benefits—from lower your energy bills to extended the life of your equipment. You can also experience peace of mind knowing that your system will need less repairs in the long run, will be more reliable, and that you will experience increased efficiency.
Don’t hesitate to book your tune-up. Call (954) 266-0750 today to take advantage!
Our 23 Point Super Tune-Up
We offer unparalleled services to our clients when they schedule our 23 point super tune-up, which includes:
- We thoroughly clean and wash out the condenser coil(s).
- We clean and replace any air filter(s) as necessary.
- We wash and level condensing units.
- We lubricate the motor and fan bearings (and other moving parts).
- We clean and inspect the evaporator coil and drain pain.
- We clean and inspect condensate drain line and fittings.
- We clean, level, and calibrate your thermostat.
- We adjust and clean the blower motor and fan assembly.
- We inspect, tighten, and test all of the electrical connections.
- We inspect all of the wires, connectors, and terminals.
- We test your system thoroughly.
- We test all of the controls, switches, relays, transformers, contactors, motors, and fans.
- We measure the starting and running amperes, line voltage, and control voltage,
- We test the system’s starting capabilities.
- We test the system for proper air flow and air delivery.
- We inspect and adjust all of the safety controls.
- We monitor the pressures and temperatures of refrigerant.
- We test and record super-heat and sub-cooling and compare against factory specifications.
- We adjust the Freon metering control device per factory / manufacturer recommendations.
- We test and measure the AC system for production and capacity.
- We monitor the fan motors and compressor operating temperatures.
- We apply weather-resistant protective coating to any outside unites.
- We complete and present a full written report to you along with our recommendations.